Friday, June 7, 2013

Surprise Date Night!


Kaytlyn is easily one of the most indecisive people I know. So today I text her and told her she was taking me on a date tonight that she had to plan by herself. 

As we were leaving she wouldn't give me any clues or let me ask any questions. All she said it was about a Half hour drive. We start heading north a little bit and I really didn't have the slightest idea what to expect. She had stopped at her parents as well as the store to get supplies but they were all in the back covered up so I couldn't even peak. We eventually start making our way up the canyon and it made me more curious. Eventually after we drove a while up into the canyon she told me we were going to roast hot dogs and make s'mores and just hang out up there for the evening. 

Here are some pics for your entertainment. 

Kaytlyns dad taught her right! 
This dates gettin hot! 
I'm so immature and used the word wiener as many times as possible. 
Nothing like a fire roasted wiener. 
Kaytlyn loves her hot dogs! 
Felt so good to relax with a nice view. 
Just an old boring couple 
Insert sandlot s'mores quotes here. 
She's silly and cute. 
She hearts me! <3
Leaving the fire pit. 

Now it's time to cuddle up to some Harry Potter!! 

Live long and prosper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment