Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Losing my blogging virginity

Well after months and months of debating with myself, and literally no research about blogs, I've decided to jump on the band wagon  and share my thoughts with world. I continually asked myself what I would blog about. "What goes on in my life that anyone would care enough about to read?" Well, I never got an answer to that question because quite frankly, as the title suggests, my life is abnormally average. Seeing as how it's nearly 1:30 am and I'm posting from my phone this initial post should not be used as a measuring rod for future entries. To give a quick run down of what this blog may or may not entail, it is just whatever is going on at that time in my life. Ex. (Meeting a new really cute girl who will have me locked up in the "friendzone" before our first date. School and the joys and stresses that come with it. My hilarious friends that are only mildly comical to people outside our group. Sports, music, and other entertainment sources.) Just to name a few. Basically there is no rhyme or reason to what will show up on this blog, but my goal is to entertain, inform, and give what little insight I have about the world around me. I hope you will all treat this as a buffet and come back for seconds, not because of the quality, but just because it's here. - Teej

3 comments:

  1. i love this.
    i'm really glad you started a blog, i'm laughing already and can't wait for the all you can eat buffet!!!!!!!
    we need to catch up soon.
    -Mi'kel Wils

    ReplyDelete
  2. aweseome! can't wait for future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! My little brother is all grown up with his very own blog! If you need anything to write about you could write about what an awesome sister you have... just sayin

    ReplyDelete